Peer Coaching Facilitator Training
Looking for proven professional development that drives school improvement AND supports existing initiatives?
Need effective methods to help teachers effectively integrate technology with standards-based instruction?
Interested in becoming a facilitator in the Peer Coaching program, sponsored by Microsoft, we offer to schools and districts world-wide?
If the answer to these is yes…Register for a hands-on, research-based five-day professional development seminar led by the team that created the Microsoft Partners in Learning Peer Coaching Program.
- Learn how to facilitate the Peer Coaching program that guides teachers to become coaches;
- Develop coaching and collaboration skills;
- Deepen your understanding of best practices in technology integration and lesson design;
- Learn how to create a sustainable Peer Coaching program aligned with local initiatives; and
- Leave with valuable curriculum materials along with online follow up support to launch your program.
Cost per participant: $1,399 for individuals and $1,299 for groups of 3 or more. For group discount registration contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration form for Facilitator Training.
Visit the Peer Coaching Web site at: http://us.itn.partnersinlearning.com
Send me more information please!